Whether you’re a casual bowler or a serious player, everybody is welcome at the South Point Bowling Center. It just has so much to offer. It is a top of the line bowling centre with a main aisle in the middle and 32 lanes of bowling on both sides for a grand total of 64 lanes. It was voted the best of Las Vegas in both 2013 and 2014. This bowling centre has:
- 64 Brunswick lanes with a scoring display at each table.
- Some easy to read LED scoring displays at every lane.
- TV viewing from every lane.
- Shoe rentals from size 7 for kids to size 17 for men.
- A pro shop which is open every day of the week.
- Lockers that are available to league bowlers.
- A time-out arcade.
- A full-service snack bar.
- The Alleycat Lounge which has slots as well as a glass overview of the lanes.
The bowling centre at this casino is open 24/7. They host a number of special events and bowling tournaments. There is a waiting list when it comes to open bowling, especially if you try your luck in the holidays or on the weekends. You could get in touch with their league office to find out what lanes are available.
There is one more thing which the South Point offers, and that is the bowling classes. What better way to spend your time at this casino than by learning how to bowl? It could end up becoming one of your favourite pastimes, couldn’t it?
So what are you waiting for? If you’ve been planning on taking a vacation, now is your chance. Head to the South Point casino and enjoy all that they have to offer. Even if you don’t have time for bowling you’ll certainly enjoy your time at the casino.